- Users can now set a customer portal message template to auto-start or auto-expire on a specific date.
- Users can now manually deactivate a customer portal message.
- Updates to an active customer portal message are now cascaded to the alerts rows of the template.
- First invoice of a package is no longer billed on invoice day if the Bill Start Date is set to “On first authentication date”.
- Assigning a mapping theme from a filter is now working as expected.
- Bill of materials is now responsive to narrower screens.
- Mark as read indicator is now removed from the Invoices notification.
- Message is now displayed in the Dashboard if no widget is enabled.
- Email address from activated Email service is now uneditable, similar to UBO.
- Updating the type of equipment profile is now disabled if there are assigned equipment to the profile.
- SKU field for the Inventory profile is now unique.