- Auto-bad debt write-off option is now available when a subscriber is deleted/deactivated.
- Users are now able to set Invoice Dates for manual invoicing.
- “Show only errors” option is now available in the Subscribers table that filters the table for those subscribers with incomplete or invalid data in one of their fields.
- Icon gap alignments and colors are now standardized throughout the Visp app.
- Removing services in the package settings now has a more consistent behavior.
- Updating a ticket’s “Type” value no longer clears other fields.
- FEE-type items added to subscribers are now available in the Credit Memo items options.