- Updating Hotspot password now updates consistently.
- Reactivating a hotspot service no longer displays as an expired account.
- Suspending a package now updates the subscriber’s status in the Subscribers table without delays.
- Internet service is no longer activated if “Activate the package services” is unchecked on subscriber signup.
- PlugNPay error message from merchant is now displayed correctly.
- Modifying the NACHA payment gateway settings no longer resets customers’ autopay.
- Error on updating a Custom item without an associated auto-suspend package is now fixed.
- Credit memo PDF is now retrieved correctly if the credit memo item is empty.
- Subscribers of ISPs with Stripe merchant enabled can now update their card details in vPortal.