- Deactivating a merchant in Payment Gateway settings can now be saved without errors.
- Posting an eCheck payment no longer displays an error for NACHA merchant.
- “Specified number of days after invoice generation, if Past Due” auto-suspend option is now available for both Fixed and Flexible billing. Moreover, the tooltip for this option has been moved to the “After specified number of inactive days” option.
- “Saving negative total amount is not allowed” message is now shown when deleting an item which makes the the invoice negative.
- Removing of a reversal credit memo history log is now displayed correctly in the subscriber logs.
- New signup email to ISP now displays “Visp app” instead of “Ultimate Box Office Billing and Automation software”.
- Password reset email sent from the Visp app now displays the correct link expiry.