- Subscriber is now archived successfully if no equipment assigned and ISP’s archive option is set to “Delete packages but leave equipment assigned until it is recovered”.
- Only one reversal credit memo is now generated on deleting a subscriber package if it belongs to one package line item with multiple quantities.
- Custom Field/s merge field are now saved correctly in the mass email template.
- Pipe symbol is now considered valid for Internet password as indicated in the tooltip if not restricted.
- Missing alerts display in the Subscribers table and Subscriber details are now restored.
- Typing in the Serial No. field anywhere in IRM now automatically change the letters to uppercase.
- Usage report no longer returns timeout error on generating snapshot.
- Error is now displayed on updating a vportal payment PDF URL if the payment id does not belong to the logged-in customer.
- FCC Broadband Facts are now displayed only for Internet packages. Also, ACP value is now consistent in both signup and account manager.