- Access Controller query that is causing high memory usage is now optimized.
- Default values are now added for map variables to avoid errors accessing the Map page.
- Blank Automation Profile no longer causes an error on adding new Inventory Profile.
- Recently saved template name change no longer reverts to the previous name on updating the message template.
- Blank email address in NACHA notification settings no longer allows saving.
- Typing in the comment area of the NPS no longer randomly exits the comment box.
- Additional checkers are now integrated into the connection between vPortal and Stripe to smoothly post a successful payment.
- Delete button is now displayed consistently in the prompt on removing a card in vPortal.
- Payments to the child accounts are now considered in the Accounts Receivable Aging Report.