- Email to reset password is no longer sent on first package activation if the “Any subscriber whose package is first activated” trigger is disabled.
- Report access in Visp app is no longer connected to the Edit ISP Information user right.
- Removing the selected automation option of a FEE item can now be saved successfully.
- FCC subscription now supports low speed with decimals.
- The effective date shown in the generated NACHA file will be one business day (instead of eight days) from the payment posting date.