- Taxes calculated via Avalara are now displayed correctly in the upcoming invoice of a subscriber and in the vPortal signup.
- Avalara-configured tax for invoice items is now generated correctly for recurring invoices.
- Recurring invoice generation now retrieves the latest customer address location and manual changes made when calculating Avalara tax.
- Additional conditions for sending mass email templates are now added to avoid multiple sending of the same template by the same app user using the same session instance to the subscriber on the same day.
- If tax charges are set to be displayed in the invoice and the tax label is blank, the “Taxes Breakdown” label is now replaced with “Tax Breakdown” in the subscriber invoice.
- Packages on signup are now displayed and add/edit card button is now clickable in vPortal for ISPs with activated Authorize.net merchant.