- IRM equipment can now be deleted from any location.
- Unsuspending a package no longer generates prorate charges that cover an unreversed existing month.
- Scheduled email templates are now improved to send to filtered subscribers more accurately.
- Setting up a credit card fee for PaydUp merchant can now be saved successfully.
- Transactions table is now automatically updated after a successful package change – credit memos, if applicable, from the package change process are now automatically displayed.
- When the invoice item from the child account gets reversed through a credit memo because of package deletion, the corresponding invoice item in the parent account is now reversed with a credit memo, as well.
- Upcoming invoice now shows the correct number of tag-along items based on the package’s status and the item and ISP invoicing settings.
- The package deletion prompt is now skipped when the user attempts to delete the set-up fee.
- The Change Prompt is now displayed as expected when the user attempts to delete a recurring custom-type or equipment-type tag-along item.
- Recurring custom item now shows the correct dates in the preview mode when attempting to add the item to the invoice.
- Text can now be pasted via right-click in Qualify map.
- Multiple popups are no longer displayed upon right-clicking the map.
- ‘Location’ is now populated correctly under the Inventory item and user can now update the location even when it is assigned to Subscriber.