- Confirm and Cancel buttons no longer overlap the amount field on updating the rate of invoice or credit memo items that allow custom rates.
- Email address retrieval is now improved to avoid subscribers not receiving the scheduled email template.
- Empty or blank email messages can now be sent to subscribers.
- Auto-pay for Authorize.net now retrieves tokens correctly to avoid the “Credit card number is required” error for subscribers with a stored credit card.
- Empty Model total summary is now removed in the exported CSV of the eCheck payments via NACHA report.
- Default Visp logo is no longer displayed in the vPortal Invoice view for ISPs without an uploaded logo.
- Arrows in vPortal menus are now removed since they were not part of its design.