- Item set to be generated on package hibernation now displays correctly in the upcoming invoice preview.
- Custom item description is now displayed correctly in the upcoming invoice.
- Subscriber passwords can now be viewed if the “View Password & Emails” user right is checked, even if the “Edit Subscribers” right is unchecked.
- Invalid inputs error in loading the Usage Report for Internet Service is now fixed.
- For ISPs with Email messaging service enabled, newly signed-up subscribers can now receive messages emailed to them.
- Assigned equipment can now be deleted successfully for an ISP without any existing sub-location.