- Data entered in the Inventory or Equipment main search field is now duplicated into the subcategory search.
- Search lock is now available for Infrastructure Location and Purchase Order for IRM.
- Deleting a specific vendor contact is now available in the IRM vendor settings only if there are multiple contacts.
- Copy button is now available for the ticket number on viewing a ticket.
- Status options are now removed from the first package activation trigger.
- History log is now added on saving messaging service changes.
- Map zooming is now displayed without showing multiple complete maps of continents.
- Duplicate Source and Source Details fields are now removed from the Additional Information tab since both fields are already displayed in the Subscriber Info.
- Avalara connection status is now displayed under the Avalara settings.
- When a package is added with tag-along items to a subscriber and subscriber invoice, the auto-suspend setting of the tag-along item is now enabled by default and associated with its parent package. In addition, the Recurring Invoice Item settings checkbox and form are now disabled for a recurring tag-along item billed with its package.
- Data Usage for free period is no longer displayed in the Subscriber Usage Report.
- Check and close buttons are now available on updating the Description field of a credit memo item on adding.
- Letter casing for Transactions table and misplaced icons in Templates are now cleaned up.
- Subscriber payment tokens of ISPs using Oriental Bank merchant are no longer removed on updating card data.
- CSV export for Sales Tax Liability Report is now displaying correctly.
- eCheck auto-pay for NACHA merchant should now work as expected.