- If no First Name and Last Name are available, the subscriber company is now displayed in the Subscriber Name column of the Service Desk table and in the Subscriber field for Add/View Ticket.
- Package label is now added to the top-up options in vPortal. In addition, the username is automatically selected if only 1 internet service is available for top-up.
- Sending a mass email to a filter now retrieves the filter conditions more accurately.
- Custom items in quote are no longer auto-converted to invoice.
- Changing parent payment distribution to an invoice containing child charges will no longer create another instance of payment to the child account.
- Overpayment that distributes partially to a newly generated parent invoice with child charges no longer generates a payment to child accounts.
- Phone number of the reporter is now saved correctly as the ticket contact number for tickets automatically created via SMS.