- 608 to 610 options are now available in the RPM Package Config ID options list.
- Filtered Service Desk list is now exported correctly to CSV.
- Upcoming invoice items now follow changes in the subscriber’s tax setting.
- Error on saving blank IPPay terminal ID for an inactive merchant is now fixed.
- Missing invoice breakdown is now displayed in vportal signup for ISPs with activated PaydUp merchant.
- Package name is now correctly displayed on the FCC nutrition labels of the vPortal Upgrade page.
- Pay & SignUP button for captive vportal is now working as expected.
- “Check balance” SMS auto-response now returns the active subscriber’s balance if the number matches both an active and prospect subscriber.