- Selecting “Apply changes now, reverse charges for ALL unused days, and create new invoice“ now generates an invoice correctly based on the updated billing settings.
- Users who have the Add Packages user right disabled can no longer click on the Add Package button in the subscriber view and Add package/Service button in the subscriber Package/Services view.
- Missing confirmation email for “Any subs whose invoices got generated” triggered template is now sent to the ISP in bulk.
- If an email sending failed caused by an SMTP connection failure, an alternate security protocol will be used to retry sending the email.
- Null errors are now corrected on displaying the Map page.
- Terms of Service link in Portals settings is now saved successfully.
- Mail Delivery help file link is now updated to the valid link.