- Custom labels are now supported in vPortal for Contact navigation menu and Contact Fax and Email labels upon request.
- Cancellation Survey options can now be deleted upon request.
- Active Scheduled Installs count under the Scheduling dashboard now only counts scheduled tickets with the Onsite: Install ticket type.
- Missing data in vPortal FCC nutrition label is now displayed.
- Overlapping Contact Us text in vPortal mobile view is now corrected.
- Adding a new subscriber card no longer encounters an E00039 error if the card is valid for ISPs with Authorize.net merchant.
- Updating ‘Allow custom rates’ option in Items settings no longer resets existing custom prices.
- Access Controller options under Subnet settings now display the name instead of the ID number.
- Long IP pool name no longer overlaps with the Assigned IPs column under the Subnet Detail list of the IP Management settings.