- Add Funds button on sending to printhouse is now clickable if all fields are valid.
- Percent tag-along items with multiple qty instance is now calculated correctly.
- Posting a Paypal payment via vPortal now applies parent payment to child payment successfully.
- Company ID is no longer prepended with 1 if the character count is more than 9 on generating NACHA file.
- Misleading sentence on subscribers with no email address for confirmation email sent to ISPs is now cleaned up.
- FCC Voice Subscription now display multiple tract instead of just one tract.
- Quote symbols are no longer added on exporting FCC Fixed Voice Subscription to CSV.
- In addition, the Service Type column now displays 1 for Interconnected Voice over IP (VoIP) in the FCC 477 – Fixed Voice Subscription.