- Auto-retry Credit Card payment setting has been added in the subscriber’s newly added Payment Options panel to toggle on or off the automated retry of unsuccessful credit card auto-pay transactions and configuring when and how many times this happens for that subscriber.
- The item’s configured additional information that will be displayed as part of the invoice item’s description in the invoice has been implemented in the subscriber’s Account Manager/vPortal invoice view.
- Service Profile funky user interface behaviors are now fixed.
- Payment Date is now editable for non-Credit Card and non-eCheck payments in Web UBO.
- Upcoming invoice is now displayed without the need to refresh when adding a package with future Bill Start Date.
- Changing the Localized Region for Minerva IP TV service profile settings will now update the Service Package list options.
- History logs are now added when making changes in the Online Signup settings.
- Updating service profiles now adds only one ISP history log with a type of SERVICE, instead of adding 2 duplicate history logs.
- Static lat and lng in Maps now display the coordinates of the ISP’s office instead of a random location.
- Timezone display is now applied only to payments/memos/reversals/refunds in the Transactions list.
- Invoicing now bills grouped multiple service instances correctly based on their status.
- Duplicate Email option is now removed from the Subscriber menu in the main table.