Follow the steps below to set up and configure your QuickBooks Online for integration with the VISP Desktop or Web App.
QuickBooks Online and Payments
- In the ‘What’s your app name?‘ field, type UBO.
- Choose ‘Accounting,’ when you are asked to ‘Select a scope.’
- Click on Create App when you’re done.
- Click on Production on the left-sidebar menu.
- Fill out your App Info:
Application Name: UBO
End-User License Agreement URL: https://www.domain.com/sampleterms
Target Industries for this app: Payments. You may also opt for None if your industry is not listed.
Countries you accept can be limited to your country: United States (may vary according to your country)
Scope for the API: Accounting.
Complete the fields above to generate the production keys for your account.
- Host Name Domain: domain.com
- Launch URL: https://qbo.visp.net/
- Disconnect Landing URL: https://qbo.visp.net/
Or in the VISP Web App, go to your Menu Apps > Settings > Extensions > QuickBooks Online
Restart the UBO.
Now attempt to process payments or create an invoice to verify the connection between UBO and QBO.