- bug fix 16043 : Unsuspend Recurring Items prompt now shows when posting payment and ‘Automatically unsuspend’ is checked.
- bug fix 16253 : The balloon tooltip now shows correctly for an incomplete subscriber with incomplete state. Also, the state of the previous subscriber being copied into the state field of the incomplete subscriber is now fixed.
- bug fix 16250 : Issue in Equipment tab having fields enabled even when subscriber is deleted. When deleting a subscriber, only unassigned the equipment if the Delete setting is ‘Unassigned equipment upon deleting the subscriber’.
Archives for March 2014
Hi Wisp Partner,
Did you know it took only 3 years for the internet to reach 50 million Americans? In comparison, network television took 13 years and it took almost 38 years for radio to reach that same number. Rapid adoption of the internet was fast and swift. We see the same trends happening with video now. Netfix, Hulu and the like have changed the way people watch TV. Companies like Disney are signing deals to get their content online for all to watch when they want to, no matter where they are. This is changing how people view and use their internet. They are addicted, and the addiction is only getting stronger.
Here’s some other statistics you may not know or haven’t thought about recently – a study on employee job satisfaction revealed that: 40% of workers feel disconnected from their employers, 67% of workers do not identify with or feel motivated to drive the company’s business goals and objectives, and 25% of employees are just “showing up to collect a paycheck.”
Retention of skilled employees is KEY to your success! Internet Providers must stay ahead of the game by keeping up with rapid changes in technology. What is your company doing to make sure turnover is low and morale is high? How are you keeping your company up-to-date on the rapid changes?
When you miss opportunities to meet with others in your industry, you miss a chance to speed up your own success; everything takes longer to accomplish, and you watch your competitors capture more subscribers. They make it look so easy yet, you can’t figure out how they learned how to dominate an area like they did. So you start to compete on price and they still beat you. Well it’s no secret. They learn from the trade show they attend, and they simply make the time to work on their business instead of always working in it.
Learn how other WISPs strategically develop tactics to handle some of the same challenges you have. Create relationships with other WISPs and vendors. These relationships can help you grow and dominate your market, train your team, and improve your profit. The book, “The Art of War,” by Sun Tzu, puts it this way, “Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” We all know how bad noise can affect our wireless business. So take the time to learn how to put strategy into you business marketing, run your network more efficiently and just plain have a good time away from the office, without feeling guilty about it.
WISPAmerica is the answer, and we’ll help you get there at a reduced cost: Go to http://www.wispamerica.net/ and enter the reregistration code: VISP and save $50.00. Don’t forget to stop by the Visp Booth and get a picture with Ronni, your Client Success Specialist, and get another $50.00 credit on your Visp invoice.
You will get the knowledge you need, to beat your local competition, and learn the strategies to gain advantage over the Cable, Telco’s, and Satellite providers.
Again, go to http://www.wispamerica.net/
To your success,
Your Visp.net Team
- bug fix 16088 : Package Description line breaks have now been fixed. Also, package prices in the lower tab are now updated directly whenever package pricing is updated in the ISP Config.
- bug fix 16103 : When clicking on an empty area of the Attachments portion, there are now 2 behaviors: the shown attachment popup will be closed, the closed attachment popup will be shown.
- bug fix 16235 : Updated CLOSEDINVOICE right being checked instead of APPUSER when deleting invoice items and editing custom line items.
- 16175 : When adding a subscriber, the default tax will now be automatically set to the matched tax setting even if Billing Options Tab is not clicked.
- 16202 : Scheduling tickets to an App User with duplicate name in the Google Calendar of the ISP now has this behavior: the software will choose the calendar of the first-found match. Also, if a calendar is set to read-only, an error prompt will be shown.
- 16154 : Automatically unsuspend of email account via Google Apps in the receive payment panel is now working as expected.
- bug fix 16052 : History log is now available when viewing a PDF invoice.
- bug fix 16217 : Email Service now accepts single character as a username.
- bug fix 16214 : ‘Monthly Billing Report (Date Bound)’ & ‘Monthly Billing Report 2 (Date Bound)’ are now removed from the Billing Reports. Also, new columns [Paid Thru Date, Total Due, Due Date, Memo, Total Due] are added to the Payments Received Report.
- bug fix 16229 : Editing closed invoices right is now linked to the CLOSEDINVOICE right.