1. Bug 5405: ISP address on Payment Receipt contains the subscriber’s address.
- Bug 5633: g4 and g5: -0.00 on printed statement
- Bug 5474: Tools menu or Toolbar -> Mass Email -> Select a mass email (duplicate usernames)
- Bug 5588: Amount Due report, please remove Inactive and Suspended status
- Bug 5546: Monthly credit card billing report showing invalid amounts
- Bug 5573: Some billing reports with balance discrepancies.
- Bug 5420: Service Call Report sub menu appears on the top left of the screen.
- Bug 5429: toolbar -> Check Online Users Report
- Bug 5444: Blank tooltip on service call report menu.
- Bug 5567: G5- ISP drop down menu in internal multi-isp build no longer in alphabetical order.
- Bug 4841: Record # at bottom of screen not refreshing
- Bug 5552 service call report duplicity
- Bug 5477 Tools -> Mass Email -> Automated Delivery…
- Bug 5372 Record number doesn’t update promptly.
- Bug 5630 Adding a company name to a subscriber. (Internal build G5)
- Bug 5666 g4/g5: Edit Details on Main Panel and Edit Details on Menu > Edit.. are not sync
- Bug 5681 g4 and g5: date on recurring line item.
- Bug 5639 g5: lost connection but still can edit
- Bug 5699 g4 and g5: delete on notes/history
1. Bug 5627: G5 – error using ‘ on notes and history.
2. Bug 5570: G5 Internal Display issue re: Statements tab.
3. Bug 5642: negative entries replaced by (entry).
4. Bug 5585: Apostrophe in Mass Email template gets escaped for database insertion, not unescaped for display.
5. Bug 5636: g5: subscriber panel UI improvement.
6. Bug 5678: invoice view item and edit invoice have different details.
7. Bug 5690: Main Panel -> Statements -> View Item
8. Bug 5693: Isp Configuration -> all tabs
9. Bug 5651: G5 – Typed entries not posting (custom field)
10. Bug 5456: History Sorted Incorrectly
11. Bug 5348: O/S field on ISP config has text that looks like a code.
12. Bug 5336: History not sorted properly.
1. Bug 5402: “Save” and “Save As” function seems interchanged in Mass Mail.
2. Bug 5411: Enabled Print Receipt button on blank Credit Memo
3. Bug 5462: Deleting a subscriber when Show Deleted is checked.
1. Bug 5366: Wrong address format on payment receipt.
2. Bug 5324: Any user can edit his own permission.
3. Bug 5327: User restricted to ISP config can open ISP config through file menu.
4. Bug 5198: The margins on the Print Statement feature are not printing out correctly.
5. Bug 5417: Subscriber panel -> statements tab -> credit memo -> X button.
6. Bug 5264: Software is not logging an auto action correctly.
1. Bug 5297: ISP config: cancel to edit button still saves changes.
2. Bug 5300: Error event on Add Subscriber
1. Bug 4988: Auto Action Schedule Typo – “Delete Invoice Flag” spelling
2. Bug 5267: ” ‘ ” character in ISP primary account “custom field 2” interferes with updates to isp configuration fields.
1. Bug 5423: Reports menu -> Service Call -> <Type of Servcie Call report>
1. Bug 5357: Payment is listed on another user.
2. Bug 5414: Statements list should update as soon as payment is added.