- Updating default package pricing now only updates pricing of packages using the default pricing.
- Also, updating a package name will now only update the package name and item description.
- Subscriber Usage report now includes the complete usage of the subscriber on the 1st of the month.
- Previous 3 Months of the Subscriber Usage report now displays consistently with the total usage of the month indicated.
- Account Manager now passes payment amount over one thousand correctly for Paypal payment processing.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.
- Adding of a new credit card to a subscriber now works as expected for ISPs with Oriental Bank merchant account.
- Also, removing the last card of a subscriber in UBO now removes its corresponding Oriental Bank merchant account.
- Assigned AP (Comma Separated) and Assigned AP (Bulleted List) are now available as new merge fields both in Ticket Types and Mass Email which will display the AP Make, Description, and IP connected to the CPE assigned.