To allow and setup custom package pricing per subscriber:
- Go to Settings window -> Packages -> (select a package from the list) -> Pricing panel.
- Check the Allow custom pricing per subscriber for this package option.
Setting custom price for a subscribed package via the Packages tab
- Go to the Packages tab.
- From the Subscribed Packages list, select the package you want to set a custom price for.
- The corresponding price field for the subscriber’s billing cycle should be enabled, so just click on the field and edit the price.
- If the subscribed package has not started billing yet, the Setup field should be editable as well, so just on the field and edit the setup fee.
NOTE: Changes made in the Packages tab will only be applied on the next billing.
Setting custom price for a subscribed package via the Invoice Item Details window
- Got to the Statements tab and open the current invoice of the subscribed package.
- Open the Invoice Item Details window.
- Click the Rate column of the invoice item that is associated with the subscribed package you want to set a custom price for and click the Save button.
- The price changes may be applied right away to the current invoice item or may be set to wait for the next billing or both.
- Refer to this help file for more details on each of the column.