New Date Bound Ticket and Cancellation Statistics Reports
Three new reports have been added to UBO:
- Cancellation Survey Statistics Report (Date Bound) is the date bound version of the existing Cancellation Survey Statistics Report and is based on the date the subscriber was deleted.
- This will help you to analyze the reasons why your subscribers canceled their account for a given period.
2. The Install Revenue Projection Report (Date Bound) contains the list of subscribers who have ‘Onsite: Install’ ticket type scheduled within the selected date range and the corresponding package price currently subscribed by the subscriber.
- This report can help you track the technicians and installs that they made for a certain period.
3. Ticket Statistics Report (Date Bound) report displays the number of unique ticket types for each technician based on the tickets scheduled within the selected date range.
- This report can let you check the ticket count done by your technicians.