Credit Card and eCheck are payment methods available for your subscribers. To process these kinds of payments using the software, you will need to set up your merchant account.
- Go to ISP Configuration > Billing Options > Merchant Account.
Merchant Service Provider
You can opt to “Enable Integrated Merchant Services in Ultimate Back Office and on the Account Manager.” where you can choose to:
- Use your Merchant Account. Refer to this list.
- You can “Perform Auto-pay processing..” and schedule it on a specific day of each month.
- You can also “Include Suspended subscribers when performing Auto-pay processing.” using the merchant account.
- You can also “Include Inactive subscribers when performing Auto-pay processing.” using the merchant account.
- You can “Allow subscribers to toggle Auto-pay On or Off from the Account Manager.” to let subscribers enable or disable auto-pay from the Account Manager.