1. Click the nine-dot menu in the upper right corner to open the VISP Admin Page.
2. Click on Billing
3. Select Packages
4. Click on the gear icon on the upper right of the panel.
5. Enable “Auto-update MAC address for single-device internet services during username-password authentication.”
6. Enable “Auto-populate IP address from RADIUS.”
7. Enable “Auto-reassign IP address when a more recent internet device login is detected.”
8 .Save your changes.
Review that the highlighted items are enabled.
9. Click on the X icon to close the panel.