1. Click on Subscribers
2. Search for the subscriber or select from the list.
3. Click on Packages & Invoices
4. Click on the three dots.
5. Select New Invoice
Add Custom Invoice Items
💡 Add a new invoice or edit an open invoice in order to add new items.
6. Choose the type of item you want to add.
Package, Service, Equipment, or Other (Custom) Item.
7. Click on “Add new item…” to create a new item.
8. Or use the dropdown to select an existing item.
9. Click on Add, after selecting an item.
10. Edit the details of the item.
Edit the item description, quantity, rate, taxes, as well as set it to recurring or non-recurring, from this panel.
Add a Package on an Invoice
11. Click on + Package
12. Select the package you want to add.
13. Click on Add to Invoice
14. Edit the package line item and then click on “Save & Configure.”
Activate and Configure the Package
15. Expand the Service
16. Click on Auto-fill
17. Auto-fill enters the username and password to be used for device authentication.
18. Click on Activate
19. Click on the X icon to close the panel.
View PDF or Send an Invoice Via Email
20. Select the invoice and click on View PDF
21. Click to close the PDF view.
22. Click on Email
23. The invoice PDF is automatically attached to the email by the editor.
24. Take note of the To, From, CC, and Subject fields of your email.
25. Click “Send,” to email.
💡 For more information about this and all other features in Visp, reach out to your Visp Client Success Team today.
Open a ticket via www.visp.net/ticket