For UBO or desktop (Java) version, refer to this link.
Usage-based billing is a great way to keep track of your high-usage subscribers and manage users’ bandwidth.
First, activate the usage-billing settings:
Main Menu >
Billing Tab >
Packages > select the package that you want to activate usage-billing > go to Provisioning tab, and check this box to activate.
To activate the usage billing per subscriber:
- Select a subscriber – go to packages and services and select a package.
- Look for the Internet Service and click on Usage-Based Billing.
- Hourly-based Billing – subscribers will be billed up to the specified number of hours per month.
- Excess Charge – penalty per hour of excess usage.
- Bandwidth-based Billing – subscribers will be billed up to the specified bandwidth per month.
- Excess Charge – penalty per Gigabyte/Megabyte of excess usage.
- Disconnect Subscriber – choose this only when you want your subscribers to be cut off from the service if they exceed the limit.
- Save when done.