1. When adding a prospect or subscriber, either manually or via online form, you can enter the Source and Source Details.
The terms “source” and “source detail” in Visp refer to the origin or channel through which a person was referred to a particular service or package.
2. Use the Source and Source Details Field to Attribute a Sale or Customer Onboarding to a Specific Sales Person, Event, or Marketing Campaign.
3. Click on the Source Field to see available channels or options.
4. Click on the Source Details to input more specific information about how the referral occurred.
This can include details such as the specific sales person, webpage, or article where the referral was mentioned, the date of the referral, or any additional context that helps identify how the person became aware of the package or service.
Add Channels or Options to Sources
5. Click the nine-dot menu in the upper right corner to open the VISP Admin Page.
6. Click on CRM
7. Select Portals
8. Go to Online Signup
9. Click on Source Details in the Additional Information section.
10. Input a New Source
11. Click on the Save icon, to record a new Source.
12. Click on the X icon to close the panel.
View Reports on Marketing Source and Source Details
13. Click the nine-dot menu in the upper right corner to open the VISP Admin Page.
14. Click on General
15. Select Reports
16. Select Marketing
17. Click and open Marketing Source Details Based on Setup Date Statistics Report (Date Bound)
18. If managing multiple-brands, select your ISP or brand from the dropdown.
19. Click on the date field, and use the dropdown to select a date or range.
20. Check the number of subscribers added in Visp from these sources.
💡 Calculate the residuals or sale coming from each of the sources manually.