1. Here’s an overview of your Onboarding Journey
Important Tips for Your Portal and Email Settings During Onboarding
2. VIEW PAGEWhite-Label your VISP Account Manager and Signup Portal
White-label your VISP Signup Portal or Account Manager link
- To point a domain or sub-domain to your VISP portal, log in to your domain registrar and update your DNS by pointing an A-record to this IP address 184.108.40.206.
- The portal allows prospects to register for service and lets subscribers access and manage their account, usage, bills, payments, and update payment methods.
Click or open the link on this step to view our sample portal.
3. VIEW PAGEMass Email for Customer Payment Notifications
To enhance email delivery from VISP.NET server to your clients’ inbox, add or make an SPF record for your domain.
- To create a new SPF record, make a TXT record in your domain’s DNS editor with the necessary information.
- v=spf1 include:spf.visp.net ~all.
- If your domain has an existing SPF record, you need to append “include:spf.visp.net” to it.
- Here’s an example of multiple domains added to an SPF record:
- v=spf1 include:_spf.hostedemail.com include:spf.visp.net ~all
Training and Resources
- Create a Package
- Set Pricing
- Configure Basic Details
- Package Speeds
💡 Manually Add and BIll Customers
💡 Customer Transactions
💡 Payment Processing
💡 Create and Manage Tickets
💡 Setup Your Merchant and Auto-Pay Settings
💡 Online Signup Form and Account Manager
💡 Advanced Sessions
💡 Onboarding Meetings
💡 Visp Client Success Teams and Channels