What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- If the package is billable and the recurring item is missing, item is now created for the package on activation.
- Top-up changes in vPortal is now available
- Location title and subtitle options are now available in the signup_packages_by_location shortcode. It can be set to be placed at the top or at the bottom of the page.
- Prompt to save changes now only displays if there are changes that need to be saved for My Visp settings.
- Send button is no longer hidden from the Email dock when the email content is too long or multiple attachments are added.
- Flexible option is now restored for tickets after it went missing at the start of 2021.
- ISP company is now displayed correctly in the Terms of Service for ticket signature.
- Non-vendor-specific attributes are now supported when adding custom RADIUS attributes in the Network Authentication settings of a package.
New Features & Improvements:
- Support for Variable Quantity in Visp is now available.
- Uploading multiple attachments to a subscriber is now available.
- Option to show “Recurring” in subscriber-perspective invoice view is now available for custom items in the Items Manager settings.
- Top-up settings for vPortal is now available under Packages settings.
- Map is now improved with the following features: “what if” (Planning) map mode that enables the user to plan PtP links, KML export format, new filter option and custom filter layers, default system of measurement for distance and height unit, option to lock/unlock the dragging of sites, search revamp, and custom site icons
- Searching a subscriber using other subscriber information is now available in the Add Ticket dock.
- Dashboard, Ticket Types, Payments settings are now moved from the Settings page to the Visp menu.
- ISP can now choose to apply the invoicing suspension on inactive packages rule to inactive packages that have yet to start billing.
- Map menu is no longer covered when Visp sidebar is displayed in full.
- ‘Cannot read property ‘id’ of null’ error displayed when renaming a package is now fixed.
- IP address and Smart Session values are now displayed correctly in the Edit Inventory dock.
- Payment Distribution option is now displayed correctly in the Accounting Controls of the Payments setting.
- Payment distribution order invoices option is now applied correctly in the Receive Payment invoices list.
- Tax can now be setup when adding a custom item to an upcoming invoice.
- Letter case is now ignored when validating email addresses entered in the To field of the Email Subscriber dock.
- Billed hosting, email accounts, and UBO report links are now displaying correctly.
- Blank MAC Address-type custom fields will no longer cause issues when loading reports.
- Usage data calculation accuracy is now improved for the Usage Report for Internet Service (Date Bound).
- Settings of a custom dashboard widget with an excessive number of items can now be updated without errors.
- Clicking on the matched billing, technical, marketing email in search now displays results in the subscriber table correctly.
- Active Subscribers Report snapshot should now be stored and sent successfully.
- Components are now displayed correctly when viewing an Internet package with average usage threshold exclusion setting enabled.
- Scroll bar in Visp menu is now displayed only if needed.
- Dots are now removed in the Sign Out icon.
New Features & Improvements:
- Name field is now available for all equipment instance.
- Map is now improved with the following features: Line of Sight from a Site to a selected point (address) and LoS graphs for qualified APs.
- Option to schedule sending of invoices to print house after invoices are generated is now available in the Paper Invoice settings under Invoicing settings.
- When a payment is applied, the row now turns green if the payment applied is equal to the Open Balance.
- Dark font is now displayed if light color is selected for PDFs.
- “Sync term with invoice” option is now displayed for invoices for which the term has already ended when trying to add new item to that invoice.
- Serial Number error no longer displays for LTE SIM since it is not one of the fields for LTE SIM.
- Renaming a package now updates the upcoming invoice and adds a subscriber history log.
- Autopay filter condition is now displayed correctly in Visp.
- SSID field validation in Visp is now the same as in UBO.
- Subscriber menu now closes when clicking outside the menu.
- Email Subscriber dock now closes after sending an email.
- Visp PDFs now displays “light gray” form color option correctly.
- “Create an Online Account” label is now updated to “Create an Account” in signup page.
- Selecting an address in Add Prospect no longer causes an error.
- Sending a custom email to a subscriber now saves to the Subscriber Email folder, instead of the General Templates folder.
- Device authentication time now follows the ISP’s timezone.
- Equipment Management is now enabled by default for new ISPs.