What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Primary user accounts can no longer be updated by other users, similar to UBO. Only the primary user can update his/her user settings.
- Ticket activity date and time format is now cleaned up.
- Payment Date and Payment Number columns are now added to the Monthly Credit Card Billing Report.
- If the open pin setting is set to Details, moving a subscriber map pin no longer displays the subscriber dock to save changes in coordinates easier.
- Service dock buttons are no longer hidden for small screens.
- When clicking on the + icon in the Income by Account Report, the missing behavior to display details for the selected account is now restored.
- Several improvements for the service desk are now available:
- clickable email for an easier way to send an email to the subscriber
- printable table for filtered technicians
- schedule tickets even without an external calendar integration
- extended ticket range selection
- easier formatting dispaly for scheduled date and time
- view and update connected subscriber directly from the ticket
- subscriber notification on resolved tickets
- customizable Terms of Service
- Avalara integration improvements include incrementing document ID for tax changes, credit memo transaction date, and raw history log export.
- The option to bill an invoice item to another subscriber is now available.
- “Any subscribers whose package is suspended” trigger option is now available in the Mass Email feature.
- Email service username validation in vPortal is now consistent with UBO and Visp validation.
- Updating a ticket that is already deleted in the Google calendar now creates a new calendar event.
- Invoice date and due day changes are now displayed correctly in the upcoming invoice.
- Term dates for custom prorate invoice item is now calculated correctly.
- Term dates of prorate items are now displayed in the Add Item preview mode.
- Map pin is now updated automatically after updating subscriber address.
- Search in Packages settings is now replaced with Package Type dropdown to avoid confusion.
- Enabling an Internet-type package via VISP Package Options signup settings now displays correctly on the signup page.
- Custom Field 1 is now added to Subscribers with ACTIVE Internet service report.
- Filter created in UBO is now sent correctly when using Visp.
- Sending a mass email now sends correctly to the displayed filter in the To field.
- Add Device is now hidden when MAC Read-Only option is enabled.
- Enable/disable merchant setting option is now saved successfully.
- Invoice numbers for packages set to be billed on the invoice day are now generated correctly.
- Autobill threading is now added to improve auto-pay processing delays.
- Customer ID is now displayed in the Statement PDF.
- In the Package Item tab of an item, the Save button now enables when clicking on X to remove the tag-along item.
- Moving a service to another package now updates the displayed package in the Subscriber Packages/Services dock.
- Paper Invoice save code and apply code are now separated.
- Include inactive and deleted subscribers checkboxes are now available in the Average Revenue per User Report.
- In the Package Information report, the Subscriptions column is now separated into Active and Inactive subscriptions columns.
- Unused external codes are now removed to optimize Visp app.
- Late Fee Balance Forward setting is now saved correctly.
- Full-term charge is now generated correctly when adding a new package.
- Customer balance is now displayed correctly when adding an item that makes an invoice total turn 0.
- Unknown column error no longer displays when deleting a subscriber package.
- In the Assign Equipment to subscriber popup, an error message is now displayed when entering a Serial No, MAC, or IMSI that is not found in the selected equipment profile.
- Updating the rate of an invoice item in the upcoming invoice now adds a subscriber history log.
- Login for vPortal is now optimized for faster login.
- Internet Hotspot MAC Address can now be added or updated in vPortal based on the MAC Address option in Portal settings.
- Given the proper set-up, the subscriber can now re-activate their inactive hotspot service accounts through the vPortal.
- Total Amount and Total Tax columns have been added to the main table of the Income by Account report.
- Account Code column has been added to the sub-table of the Income by Account report.
- ISP domain name is now displayed, instead of the app user name, in the email content of the forget password email sent to subscribers when sending the reset link via Visp app.
- Customer name, company name, address is now included in the online payment email notification sent to the ISP.
- All package instances in a group are now renamed as expected when the user updates their shared invoice item’s description.
- When the user updates the package name of only one of the grouped packages, only that package’s name is updated.
- Percent tag-along items are now generated correctly.
- Upcoming invoice no longer displays incorrect duplicate tag-along charges.
- Upcoming invoice now displays term dates and due date correctly for newly added packages.
- Updating payment data in My Visp now saves without errors.
- Updating price of FEE in Items settings no longer causes an error.
- Email account is now saved correctly when updating the report snapshot settings.
- Phone number validation for UK ISPs is now set 11-digits.
- Email error no longer cascades to the Credit Cards fields.
- Credit card with incomplete data no longer causes an error to display when viewing the Payments tab.
- Alias service with valid input can now be activated without errors via vPortal.
- Full-term invoice item is now generated correctly on adding a package with a past bill start date.
- Invoice Due Date is now displayed correctly for invoices containing only prorate items.
- Updating tax of an invoice item in the upcoming invoice now displays correctly.
- Non-alphanumeric characters are now automatically removed for Zip/Postal code after selecting a suggested address in the Add Prospect dock.
- In the Payment Options tab of the Subscriber dock, credit card updates are now saved correctly after removing a credit card and entering a new card.
- Tag-along items are now generated correctly in UBO.
- Reactivating a package from hibernation now generates an invoice.
- Updating the tax of a package that is not yet billed now displays correctly in the upcoming invoice.
- Funky behavior that happens occasionally for the next invoice day option for package bill start date is now fixed.
- Updating the ticket description no longer causes a funky behavior where the cursor goes to the next line.