What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- State, Phone, Location ID, and Custom Field 1 to 4 columns are now available in the Active Subscribers Report.
- Quote symbol no longer distorts the exported CSV of reports.
- The full-term package charge in the quote is now invoiced correctly when the package charge is generated on the specified bill start date.
- Access Controller column is now available in the subscriber table and filter conditions.
- Field validations in My Visp settings are now improved to allow clicking of the Save button if all entered fields are correctly entered.
- Calendar picker in Service Desk now closes when clicking outside the picker.
- Application user field in Dashboard settings now displays an error if user widget access is enabled and no user is selected.
- Package options settings can now be saved successfully.
- Package Options settings spacing is now aligned correctly and a missing field indicator is now added.
- Template list now displays when hovering Email Template in the Subscriber menu.
- Equipment in sidebar menu is now hidden if “Enable Equipment Management” features option is unchecked.
- Updating credit card in Visp no longer adds irrelevant history logs.
- Usage data retrieval and calculation are now improved in vPortal.
- Subscribers with quote symbol in the passwords can now login to vPortal.
- Minerva service profile can now be successfully created.
- Usage data retrieval and calculation are now improved in usage reports.
- UK ISPs should now be able to login to UBO.
- If ISP is setup with SmartSession, the disconnect packet attempt is now logged and sent when a subscriber is suspended.
- Users with missing usage data are now able to view them in the reports.
- In the Amount column of the subscriber transactions, credit memo and reversal amount are now displayed with a negative sign similar to payments. Debit memo amount continues to display as a positive amount.
- The Rate field in the Invoice view is now improved for easier updating of rate amount.
- Credit Memo date is now always editable. Also, the reversal memo date is now always uneditable.
- Subscriber Logs filter buttons can no longer be highlighted.
- Subnet dock is now displayed when clicking on a subnet under the Equipment Access Controller.
- Word spacing and line breaks are now corrected in the new user permission settings to avoid displaying broken text.
- Accounting controls settings changes are now saved successfully.
- Pie graph in custom dashboard widgets is now displayed consistently inside its widget card.
- [Automated. Triggered by
.]is now added to the history log when an invoice item is added via item automation settings.
- Default flexible billing settings are now applied to newly added subscribers.
- Network and Gateway of an unused subnet can now be updated.
- The Site Location and Access Controller fields in the Add Subnet drawer are now automatically pre-populated when opened from the Edit Access Controller drawer.
- Unused IP address pool can now be deleted.
- Subdvision options and time zone option are now displayed for UK ISPs.
- Subscriber tax is now applied to automatically-generated fees if tax setting is set to ‘Use Subscriber Tax Setting’.
New Features and Improvements:
- Jamaica ISP is now supported in Visp.
- A link below the description of the package invoice item has been added, which allows the user to update the subscriber’s Term Start Day to the current day on click.
- Email attachments for Invoice and Payments are now displayed similar to UBO.
- Check Usage and Check Login options are now available under the subscriber context menu.
- If enabled, Usage-based billing values are now editable and saved correctly.
- Map is now improved with the following features: user preference are now remembered for location and layer settings, draggable sites, map modes, and AP qualification layer.
- Users setting is now moved from the Settings page to the Visp menu.