What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- “Specified number of days after invoice generation, if Past Due” option is now based on if the customer is on flexible billing, instead on if the ISP is on flexible billing.
- Autobilling Report email now sends only if there are subscribers whose auto-pay processed for the day.
- A detailed mail error message is now added to the history logs when email failed to send to the subscriber.
- Usage Report now displays the first Interim session packet for devices correctly.
- Missing State dropdown options now display correctly in the Add Prospect dock..
- For ISPs with IPPay merchant, updating expiry date now sends an update to IPPay merchant.
- Full-term charge is now displayed correctly in the upcoming invoice preview.
- Activating or deactivating a service now updates the Packages/Services list under the Subscriber dock.
- Flat rate package tax is now saved correctly when adding a package via invoice.
- Custom field merge fields are now displayed correctly in the ticket.
- Missing last 10 logins tooltip is now restored when hovering on the Latest Authentication date for Internet services.
- Auto-pay columns now display Y and N.
- Saving Yes and No for Auto-pay filter values now automatically updates to Y and N respectively.
- “Require username and password to reactivate this package” label is now displayed correctly in Package Options settings.
- Updating PR for Philippine ISPs is now saved and displayed correctly.
- Updating a ticket template with | symbol now saves correctly.
- Invoice generating script is now improved.
- Generate initial invoices checkbox behavior is now more consistent.
- Status filtering in the main table is now improved to avoid causing the slow performance in Visp.
- Usage calculation is now improved to generate more accurate and consistent data for vportal usage, usage reports, and usage invoices.
- Deleted subscribers are no longer included in the subscriber total count when a filter is selected.
- ISP ZIp merge field is now displayed correctly in the Email Template window.
- City and State are now displayed correctly in the Active Subscribers report.
- Viewing devices with multi-mac now loads faster.
- Searching for a service username is now available in the Package and Services dock of a subscriber.
- Tooltip for eCheck Payment option is now added to clarify what it does.
- If eCheck payment option is unchecked, a subscriber with eCheck bill method is now still able to make maypent in vPortal.
- When adding a package, bill start option is now saved correctly.
- When a subscriber adds a ticket note via vPortal, the ticket can now be viewed without errors and the subscriber name is now displayed correctly as the author of the ticket note.
- Custom field merge field values in tickets are now saved correctly.