What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Minerva service profile can now be successfully created.
- Usage data retrieval and calculation are now improved in usage reports.
- UK ISPs should now be able to login to UBO.
- If ISP is setup with SmartSession, the disconnect packet attempt is now logged and sent when a subscriber is suspended.
- Users with missing usage data are now able to view them in the reports.
- In the Amount column of the subscriber transactions, credit memo and reversal amount are now displayed with a negative sign similar to payments. Debit memo amount continues to display as a positive amount.
- The Rate field in the Invoice view is now improved for easier updating of rate amount.
- Credit Memo date is now always editable. Also, the reversal memo date is now always uneditable.
- Subscriber Logs filter buttons can no longer be highlighted.
- Subnet dock is now displayed when clicking on a subnet under the Equipment Access Controller.
- Word spacing and line breaks are now corrected in the new user permission settings to avoid displaying broken text.
- Accounting controls settings changes are now saved successfully.
- Pie graph in custom dashboard widgets is now displayed consistently inside its widget card.
- [Automated. Triggered by
.]is now added to the history log when an invoice item is added via item automation settings.
- Default flexible billing settings are now applied to newly added subscribers.
- Network and Gateway of an unused subnet can now be updated.
- The Site Location and Access Controller fields in the Add Subnet drawer are now automatically pre-populated when opened from the Edit Access Controller drawer.
- Unused IP address pool can now be deleted.
- Subdvision options and time zone option are now displayed for UK ISPs.
- Subscriber tax is now applied to automatically-generated fees if tax setting is set to ‘Use Subscriber Tax Setting’.
New Features and Improvements:
- Jamaica ISP is now supported in Visp.
- A link below the description of the package invoice item has been added, which allows the user to update the subscriber’s Term Start Day to the current day on click.
- Email attachments for Invoice and Payments are now displayed similar to UBO.
- Check Usage and Check Login options are now available under the subscriber context menu.
- If enabled, Usage-based billing values are now editable and saved correctly.
- Map is now improved with the following features: user preference are now remembered for location and layer settings, draggable sites, map modes, and AP qualification layer.
- Users setting is now moved from the Settings page to the Visp menu.
- Spacing in mass email templates is now displayed correctly.
- Adding a subscriber now creates a subscriber properly both in Visp and API.
- If subscriber balance is 0 or below 0, default payment amount is set to 0.00.
- Balance forward in Statement PDF is now calculated correctly.
- Password restrictions are now strengthened to avoid inconsistencies on signup.
- Stripe invalid email payment error is now fixed for subscribers with multiple email addresses.
- Payment processing timeout was increased to 180 seconds.
- Authorize.net CIM-related error message is now improved to display the message of the error instead of a code message.
- Subscriber address and phone number text can now be highlighted in Chrome mobile browser.
- Changing the page size number of either subscriber table, equipment table, or service desk table now updates the default page size number of the 3 tables.
- Changes in the dashboard widget setting is now saved without displaying the 400 error.
- Updating the Inventory Location of equipment now enables the Save button.
- Indicator is now displayed in the Subscriber Details tab containing errors.
- Tooltip is now displayed when hovering the Transaction ID field to clarify the purpose of the field.
- Updating credit card now updates token correctly for those that encountered an error on update.