What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Viewing a filter with Access Point condition now displays subscriber pins in the Map page.
- Archiving a customer without entering a cancel survey answer no longer displays an error.
- Scroll bar is now added to the filter view if the conditions list is too long.
- Existing phone numbers of a subscriber are now autocompleted in the ticket contact details on adding a new ticket.
- Authorize API Login ID validation is now decreased from 8 to 7 required characters.
- Users can now choose to use the subscriber’s Primary address, Billing address, or the Associated Location of one of the subscriber’s packages as the ticket service address.
- Data Accounting Exclusion Schedule settings are now available.
- This allows ISPs to set periods to exempt Internet service accounting data from throttling and data limits during authentication.
- This also extends to showing the custom usage periods in the subscriber usage reports.
- DAE uses Data Accounting Service which now serves as the primary source of data usage info for the DAE-enabled packages.
- Packages are now hibernated on the scheduled auto-hibernate even if the subscriber is suspended.
- Updating ticket time schedule now saves the correct time.
- Refund is no longer restricted after 24 hours exactly from the payment date and time.
- Payment distribution of voided payments or credit memos is no longer considered when displaying the invoice status on the subscriber Transactions table.
- Bill to charge is now generated correctly in the parent invoice on clicking the BIll Parent button after re-enabling the Bill to feature.
- “On first authentication date“ is now available as a Bill Start Date field option for a legacy internet package that has yet to start billing. If the option is selected, the legacy internet package (that has yet to start billing) is now automatically billed on the same date that one of its internet services first authenticates.
- Users or subscribers can now view the credit memo items in the credit memo, if available.
- Multi-brand page is now available where users can view and search subscribers across multiple ISPs using the Multi-brand Dashboard widget.
- Token checkbox is now available for eCheck Payment Option.
- Clicking on the search bar after selecting a filter no longer causes an error.
- Searching in the Equipment page no longer causes the search to display an error.
- Internal notes are no longer displayed in the ticket vportal view.
- Cancellation survey field is now reset on archiving a subscriber.
- Currency is now displayed in the Visp app PDF which matches the PDF that the subscriber receives.
- Simple Import Subscriber is now available under the Tools menu.
- Item price is now calculated correctly for non-recurring items upon adding to subscriber invoice.
- Send button is now clickable in the Message Subscriber drawer on selecting to send an email template after viewing the Message Templates settings.
- “Disable editing if a signature has been added to the ticket” option is now checked when disabling ticket components after adding a ticket signature.
- Image alt, height, width, style HTML formatting is now displayed correctly in the Ticket template.
- Date and time are now displayed based on the ISP’s timezone for the “Last login” tooltip of the subscriber Internet device latest authentication field.
- Automatically unsuspend checkbox is now removed from posting a credit memo.
- Funky currency is now removed from the Invoice table view.
- Package name in subscriber table is no longer hidden when selecting a subscriber row.
- Cayman Island time zone is now added into the Time Zone dropdown.
- Non-empty Custom Field can now be used to display as the Customer ID in subscriber PDFs, available by request.
- Stuck in loading issue on clicking the Retrieve from Minerva button has been fixed. The user is now able to retrieve an existing customer’s data as expected.
- Token data is now populated as expected on adding a credit card for a subscriber of an ISP who is on Payment Express.
- Viewing an independent email service of a subscriber no longer causes an app error.
- Funky tax hover color in invoice view is now fixed.
- When using UBO to hibernate a package, tax is now calculated correctly for the FEE item that is setup to be added on package hibernation.
- For ISPs on invoice-based billing, the default term dates of the newly added package now sync correctly with the existing term of existing packages.
- Updating the ticket description no longer causes the funky cursor behavior.
- For ISPs with OpenSRS enabled, deactivating an alias service now deactivates it in OpenSRS.
- The link between the assigned LTE CPE and LTE SIM subscriber equipment is now removed on unassigning equipment from the subscriber.
- Adding a new message template now displays the template fields correctly.
- IP settings under Equipment settings are now moved under Packages settings.
- Loading of subscribers in the map page no longer causes funky field in the Add Prospect drawer.
- Saving changes to the “Display the current invoice by default upon viewing the Packages & Invoices tab” option under Payment settings no longer displays an error.
- Email template indention is now considered on sending email to subscriber/s.
- Service labels are now displayed correctly in the Subscriber Packages & Services.
- Margins and button placement styling are now fixed for Edit Device and Add Alert drawers.
- View History colors are now consistent throughout the app.
- Clicking on ISP statement items now links to the correct portal.
- Error on closing the Message Template drawer after saving updates is now fixed.