- For those using IRM, Preseem API integration should now be able to pull the correct list of equipment of the ISP.
- Phone types are now checked by default when creating a new SMS template or switching from Email to SMS.
- Add Note area is now consistently displayed even if there are already many ticket notes.
- Updating a billing cycle price of a package item now updates the Add Package list of packages.
- Single quote in ticket summary no longer causes an error when viewing the ticket summary PDF.
- Clicking the telephone link in the Ticket contact now has the option to call that number using an external app.
- When changing the message type in the Message Templates, Save is now required before sending.
- Updating merchant settings no longer displays null id error.
- Paypal Client ID and Secret are now marked as required if PayPal Payment on Account Manager and Signup Server is enabled.
- Infrastructure locations are now filtered correctly on viewing IRM page.
- Large amounts of inventory no longer causes the Infrastructure dock to break.
- For ISPs with enabled Email messaging service:
- Sending an email with an invoice attachment is now sent as expected. In addition, history logs are now correctly added after an email is sent successfully
- Sending an email template created in Visp app with an image in the body now sends successfully to the email recipient.
- When the billing days settings of a subscriber are updated, invoicing of packages now considers the invoicing for suspended/inactive option.
- Correct history logs are now added after saving updates to the Invoicing for Suspended/Inactive packages setting.
- Automatic followers setting in Ticket type settings is now removed since this feature is yet to be worked on.
- Email template exist error is no longer displayed on sending an email directly to the subscriber.
- Attachments are now sent successfully for templates with the current invoice or payment attachment.
- Adding an invoice item with multiple quantities no longer displays the item separately.
- Prorate after unsuspension is now labeled correctly in Visp.
- Adding a recurring custom item to a new invoice without a prorate no longer displays an undefined id error.
- Custom Field settings are now displayed completely for new ISPs.
- Deleted tax names can now be reused in the Taxes settings.
- Usage report is now displayed for ISPs with activated IRM.
- Report snapshot is now generated correctly for ISPs with activated IRM.
- When a package is deleted or a device is removed, SmartSession is now disconnected.
- UBO-QBO Synced Transaction Report is now optimized further to load faster.
- Templates with Custom Field and Package List merge fields are now saved correctly in Visp.
- Adding a quote no longer displays the “Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined” error.
- Correct invoice charges are now generated on signup for those who are in flexible billing.
- UBO-QBO Synced Transaction Report (Date Bound) is now optimized to load faster than before.
- Subscriber email and primary address are now auto-filled when adding a new ticket.
- Invoices that contain both a prorate and full-term invoice item are now displayed correctly.
- User with unchecked View ISP Billing Info can no longer view Visp billing in My Visp settings.
- eCheck with a hyphen is now accepted via the vPortal. It is now mimicking the logic from UBO and VISP.
- Archiving a subscriber now hides the subscriber pin in the Map page.
- Multi-brand Dashboard now only shows the Multi-brand Subscriber Lookup widget.
- Tag-along percent item is now billed correctly on first billing of the subscriber.
- Unit price and qty are now editable on creating a new purchase order.
- Equipment field values like Equipment IP are now displayed correctly in the subscriber main table.