What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Currency is now displayed in the excess charge per Gigabyte/Megabyte option in Usage-based billing settings.
- Custom Package Name is now displayed in the prorate charges generated when unsuspending a package.
- Combined user rights are now broken down into different user rights. In addition, new “Delete Notes/Tickets/Attachments” user right is now added to UBO.
- Email Subscriber is now linked to Produce Mass Email user right.
- Hibernated package will now take precedence than suspended package status in determining the status of the subscriber.
- Country code is now passed to IPPay for Saint Kitts and Nevis ISPs.
- History log is now added when updating Auto Action in Settings. Also, adding of history log when updating auto actions in the lower tabs is now improved.
- Tax exempt option of the subscriber is now applied when adding custom invoice items.
- Login time display for “Online now” in the Usage Statistics Report is now updated if the latest disconnect time is later than the login time.
- The Amount label in the ISP Payment window will now display a red mediator when the amount is equal to 0.00.
- UBO now restricts saving blank condition filters, usually happens when a user removes the last filter condition. Also, mass mail script will now be restricted from sending email templates with broken filter conditions to subscribers.
- Credit card encoding for ISPs with Oriental Bank merchant is now updated to avoid issues when adding or updating credit card data.
- Zip Code/Postal Code formatting when sending to merchants is now improved to avoid invalid errors.
New updates as of Nov 26, 2019 9:25 PM PST:
- Subscribers with ACTIVE Dish Network service Report now displays subscribers uniquely and displays Account Number, Set Top Box, and Package Setup Date columns as sub-details of the subscriber.
- Packages that an Account is Subscribed to Report now displays the Current Balance of the susbcriber.
- Multi-ISP app users can now establish a connection with Tower Coverage in the Settings window.
- Statement message area in PDF is now adjusted to avoid adding an extra page.
- Packages that an Account is Subscribed to Report now has Subscriber Count and Package Count totals summary.
- Customer ID, Status, Balance columns are now added to Subscribers with ACTIVE Dish Network service Report.
- UBO cache is now cleared when encountering errors in loading the main table on login.
- Statement Period used in Email Subscriber window is now based on the user preference instead of the default statement period.
- Copy from Subscriber Primary Contact now works even if all of the billing contact fields are blank.
- Filters in mapping are now improved so that only the subscribers that match the selected filter conditions will be displayed.
- Visp payment status is now reloaded even if the app user does not restart UBO.
- Choose Columns now displays fields that were previously missing.
- Active Subscribers Report now includes Active Packages column which displays the active packages of the subscriber at that certain period.
- For Quickbooks Online in the Settings window, disclaimer text is now added and “Beta” label is now removed.
- Asterisk is now displayed when the label is turned to red for incomplete errors to assist app users with color vision deficiency.
- If “includes notes on print” is the only update in a ticket, the ticket notification email will not be sent.
- When adding new packages, the term end date is now synced to existing prorate or package items instead of custom recurring items.
- The API key used for mapping is now updated.
- Character limit is now increased to 100 for equipment Make, Model, and Description fields.
New updates as of Oct 28, 2019 10:20 PM PST:
- Active Subscribers Report is now available in UBO. It displays subscribers who have active services, within a given date range.
- Assigned CPE Report now contains AP and SSID columns.
- If an ISP does not have Google Calendar integration enabled, Ticket and Schedule Reports will automatically adjust the date checked from the scheduled start date of a ticket to the added date of the ticket.
- Printing a ticket with a deleted ticket type should now display PDF without errors. Also, a reminder is now displayed when deleting a ticket type to inform that a ticket type is still being used by several tickets.
- Extra digits for equipment location coordinates are now trimmed to remove the system sound played when clicking on a subscriber in the UBO main table.
- When exporting FCC data to CSV, column headers are now removed. Also, values for Residential column in FCC Deployment Report now display correct data.
- Additional custom fields columns are now available for display in the main table.
- Last selected Separate Billing Contact option in the Add New Subscriber window is now remembered.
- Welcome Letter is now sent successfully after selecting the option on adding a package if there exists a duplicate template name.
- Package invoice item term dates are now calculated correctly when adding a new package to a non-monthly subscriber with multiple terms billed and “Include prorate as part of term for terms longer than one month” as the selected prorate option.
- Recurring custom invoice item should now display only one instance when a new invoice is generated for a package recently unsuspended.
- History log with error response is now added when there is an error upon adding or updating a credit card using the Account Manager.
New updates as of Oct 1, 2019 10:06 PM PST:
- Ticket notification email now displays an improved email subject and the changes that were made to the ticket in the email content.
- IP Address, Static IP, Description columns are now added to the Internet and Internet Hotspot MAC Address Report.
- Billing a suspended/inactive package prompt now includes checking of the ISP’s prorate setting when displaying the bill options.
- Recurring line items are now added correctly when unsuspending a package.
- Credit card Payment Express field values are now updated correctly when the user directly updates the existing card.
- Additional checker is now added to the UBO back-end which will verify if a newly added device is over the maximum limit of MACs allowed to connect.
- Zip validations in Account Manager now matches the validations in UBO.