What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Clicking on the Check radio button in the Payments area now successfully updates the default payment method of the subscriber to Check.
- Term dates are now saved in the Item Description for prorate and full-term charges generated through adding legacy packages to subscribers.
- Adding a package and clicking Invoice Now will now add one instance of the package.
- Usage charges will now be added to the current open invoice for the current month. If none available, usage charges will automatically be added to a new invoice.
- Optimization changes for subscriber history items loading posted to live
- Extra spaces are now removed from the Account Number field in the ISP Payment window to avoid the invalid Account Number error.
- Ticket Types UI now displays in Settings even if ticket types have no templates.
- Full-term charges that are generated upon signing up in vPortal are now based on the ISP’s billing settings and are now consistent with the displayed charges on vPortal signup.
- Option to request subscribers to upload sim image and modem image attachment on vPortal signup is now available under Package Options.
- Enabling these options will allow subscribers who are signing up in vPortal to upload images for their sim and modem.
- “Email address unavailable” text is now displayed in vPortal Forget Password for subscribers with space saved as email address.
- Spaces and dashes in credit card numbers are now removed upon vPortal signup to avoid errors in subscriber signup.
- Text for “Continue changing equipment type from ISP equipment to customer equipment” prompt is now updated.
- Clicking No in Continue changing equipment type prompt now resets the equipment form fields back to its original value.
- Billing Cycle and Status filter values can now be updated correctly.
- X button for Item Automation settings is now aligned with the dropdown options correctly.
- Restore/Cancel buttons in settings are now displayed consistently with other parts of Web UBO.
- Payment Distribution checkbox settings alignment is now corrected.
- Account Balance line is now removed from the Summary portion in the Payment Receipt and Memo PDFs.
- Credit cards with Token type are now excluded when checking for the “Any subscribers whose credit card has expired” trigger.
- In the Subscriber Equipment tab, equipment fields are now displayed for parent Sim Card equipment labels.
- Apply UBB checkbox is now displayed as unchecked if value is 0.00 in DB.
- The Totals column in the Billing History Report can now be sorted correctly.
- Subscribers with ACTIVE Independent Email service is now available in UBO.
- Passwords with special characters are now displayed correctly in the Email merge fields.
- Edit own Notes/Tickets/Attachments user right is now applied correctly for Notes in Notes & History tab.
- Filters updated or created in Web UBO are now displayed correctly in Java UBO.
- Filter operators in Web UBO are now compatible with Java UBO and crons.
- Invoice Message validator is no longer triggered unless changes are made.
- After clearing the search field, the highlighted row is now displayed in the table without the need to scroll down or go to another tab.
- Average Revenue Per User Report now considers if the package of the subscriber has a custom pricing setup.
- Late Fee sub-conditions checkboxes are now independent of the default late fee condition, similar to paper invoice fee settings.
- Auto-reset speed limits auto action is now available when speed limits for the Internet service have been modified.
- Highlighting focus in MAC is now disabled for Make, Model, Description to avoid the funky typing reset behavior.
- Typing detection in the IP Address field is now improved to avoid the funky cursor behavior.
- If “Merchant Processing Optional” user right is unchecked, “Process Payment Now” checkbox now continues to be checked and disabled even after posting a payment that unsuspends a subscriber.
New updates as of May 5, 2020 10:51 PM PST:
- Company Name is now the name displayed as the sender name when sending emails from UBO only if it matches the email addresses provided in the My Visp settings.
- Include inactive/prospect subscribers checkbox is now available in the Customer Mailing List report.