What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- If no merchant account is set up for the ISP, “Error: Credit Card payment error: NO MERCHANT ACCOUNT” error message is now displayed when processing payments through signup.
- Usage page in vPortal now displays usage data for Internet service with multiple MAC address.
- Usage data is now calculated more accurately to consider multiple sessions per MAC address for reports and for usage triggers.
- Customer ID column is now added to the Billing History Report.
- If a package is set to require payment but is not set to invoice the package on vPortal signup, the non-zero deposit amount entered by a subscriber is now processed using the subscriber’s entered card.
- Subscriber Services node is now displayed after activating a Minerva IP TV service.
- Uploading an image to the Inventory Location now updates the profile image and the Attachments area without the need of closing and re-opening the Edit dock.
- The upcoming invoice is now displaying the newly-added package charges after moving a service to the package.
- When the status is bulk updated in UBO by changing the Invoice Defaults settings, the status cache will also be updated in Visp.
- Determining Past Due in Visp is now consistent with UBO.
- Subscriber is now successfully created via API even if email description is not provided.
- Saving the QBO credentials in Visp now saves the OAuth Version 2.0 classification correctly.
- Tickets can now be scheduled on weekends.
- Transactions list arrangement in Visp is now similar to the UBO Statements.
- Username is now displayed correctly in the Account Summary portion of the invoice PDF.
- “Edit Equipment Profile Inventory” is now relabeled to “Edit Inventory”.
- Setup fee and prorate charges are now added in a separate invoice if the option is enabled.
- ‘Equipment Function ID must be a number type’ error is now fixed.
- Duplicate serial number is now detected when adding an LTE CPE inventory.
- Services of a package can now be accessed and activated in the mobile view of Visp.
- Selecting a Network Address in the Add New IP Pool no longer crashes Visp.
- City column is now added to the Billing History Report.
- Usage charge calculation is now improved for consistency with the usage data of the subscriber.
- IP Management page is now available.
- Users can now open the Subnets tab and view the list of subnets created by the ISP.
- Users can now open the IP Pools tab and view the IP Pools table, which displays a list of IP pools created by the ISP.
- Function field is now available for equipment.
- The Subscriber Packages/Services/Equipment Config modal window is now converted to a dock, with the “Packages/Services” and “Equipment” tabs.
- Subscriber’s Internet/Hotspot service devices are now displayed through cards.
- Search results for linked tickets are now updated when resolving and re-opening other tickets.
- When switching to another Equipment tab, the entered data in the search bar is now considered when displaying the table results.
- The centered image in email templates is now displayed correctly.
- MAC Addresses are now removed when deactivating an Internet service if the ISP is not set to keep the service device option.
- First MAC address is now displayed consistently when reactivating an Internet service.
- “Removing this item will also remove the Package“ is now added to the prompt when deleting a prorate package item in the upcoming invoice.
- Balance Due column in the Subscribers table is now sorting correctly.
- Missing US states are now added in the State dropdown, including Virgin Islands.