What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
New Features & Improvements:
- Name field is now available for all equipment instance.
- Map is now improved with the following features: Line of Sight from a Site to a selected point (address) and LoS graphs for qualified APs.
- Option to schedule sending of invoices to print house after invoices are generated is now available in the Paper Invoice settings under Invoicing settings.
- When a payment is applied, the row now turns green if the payment applied is equal to the Open Balance.
- Dark font is now displayed if light color is selected for PDFs.
- “Sync term with invoice” option is now displayed for invoices for which the term has already ended when trying to add new item to that invoice.
- Serial Number error no longer displays for LTE SIM since it is not one of the fields for LTE SIM.
- Renaming a package now updates the upcoming invoice and adds a subscriber history log.
- Autopay filter condition is now displayed correctly in Visp.
- SSID field validation in Visp is now the same as in UBO.
- Subscriber menu now closes when clicking outside the menu.
- Email Subscriber dock now closes after sending an email.
- Visp PDFs now displays “light gray” form color option correctly.
- “Create an Online Account” label is now updated to “Create an Account” in signup page.
- Selecting an address in Add Prospect no longer causes an error.
- Sending a custom email to a subscriber now saves to the Subscriber Email folder, instead of the General Templates folder.
- Device authentication time now follows the ISP’s timezone.
- Equipment Management is now enabled by default for new ISPs.
- State, Phone, Location ID, and Custom Field 1 to 4 columns are now available in the Active Subscribers Report.
- Quote symbol no longer distorts the exported CSV of reports.
- The full-term package charge in the quote is now invoiced correctly when the package charge is generated on the specified bill start date.
- Access Controller column is now available in the subscriber table and filter conditions.
- Field validations in My Visp settings are now improved to allow clicking of the Save button if all entered fields are correctly entered.
- Calendar picker in Service Desk now closes when clicking outside the picker.
- Application user field in Dashboard settings now displays an error if user widget access is enabled and no user is selected.
- Package options settings can now be saved successfully.
- Package Options settings spacing is now aligned correctly and a missing field indicator is now added.
- Template list now displays when hovering Email Template in the Subscriber menu.
- Equipment in sidebar menu is now hidden if “Enable Equipment Management” features option is unchecked.
- Updating credit card in Visp no longer adds irrelevant history logs.
- Usage data retrieval and calculation are now improved in vPortal.
- Subscribers with quote symbol in the passwords can now login to vPortal.
- Minerva service profile can now be successfully created.
- Usage data retrieval and calculation are now improved in usage reports.
- UK ISPs should now be able to login to UBO.
- If ISP is setup with SmartSession, the disconnect packet attempt is now logged and sent when a subscriber is suspended.
- Users with missing usage data are now able to view them in the reports.
- In the Amount column of the subscriber transactions, credit memo and reversal amount are now displayed with a negative sign similar to payments. Debit memo amount continues to display as a positive amount.
- The Rate field in the Invoice view is now improved for easier updating of rate amount.
- Credit Memo date is now always editable. Also, the reversal memo date is now always uneditable.
- Subscriber Logs filter buttons can no longer be highlighted.