What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Stand-alone Domain Hosting report and Check Online Users report are now integrated into UBO. In addition, user login is now available for Domain Hosting report if no credentials found in the link.
- View Hosted Domains and Check Online Users are now updated to include their corresponding stand-alone reports. Also, Support Site Access user right is now removed.
- In UBO-QBO Synced Transaction Report, selecting one of the checkbox options will now display the data correctly in the report.
- Users are now able to remove invoice items with 0 quantity.
- Users are now restricted from saving 0 quantity for prorate items
- Error when adding additional credit cards to a subscriber is now fixed.
- Newly added ticket now displays consistently in the Tickets Dashboard.
- Memory limit has been increased to load more than 50 thousand subscribers.
- Percent rate items can now be added to a subscriber’s invoice.
- After updating a mass email template, clicking on Email Template now displays the updated template content in the Email Subscriber window.
- Auto-suspend days after invoice generation days option is now saved correctly in Settings.
- UBO now connects to the new MarketBroadband server.
- Report Builder initial version is now available with the following features: loading and running pre-defined custom reports and displaying them in the custom report table, multi-select functionality, and bulk assign tickets.
- Deleting a ticket now removes the deleted ticket in the Service Desk Kanban and List.
- Tickets can now be added for subscribers with unicode characters in their details.
- Adding of duplicate history log when scheduling a ticket is now fixed.
- Extra spaces are now restricted for the password field for Google Account and MarketBroadband credentials.
- Option to click Yes is now clickable when selecting “Delete the invoice item and the package” when removing a package charge.
- Primary Address, City, and Zip of the subscribers are now added as new columns in the Active Subscriber Report.
- Billing History Summary Report now includes: monthly breakdowns, option to select either Invoice Date or Trans Date (date when invoice item was added) as the date basis on how charges will be displayed and calculated, option to include custom charges, and option to select either Site or City to group the summary total.
- Payment using Paypal now redirects to the Paypal page and redirects back to the vPortal after successful or failed payment processing.
- Undefined login error when logging in using different users is now fixed.
- When hovering on the disabled Save button for the Payment Options, the reason why the changes cannot be saved will be displayed.
- Payment date is now editable in the Recieve Payment only for unchecked Process Payment Now.
- Subscriber status now displays the correct status consistently.
- Default email templates are now displayed properly in Web UBO.