What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Revenue Dashboard now displays without errors for new ISPs.
- Payment PDFs of the subscriber are now available as attachment options in Email Subscriber.
- Other setting without any sub-settings is now removed from the Settings list.
- Inventory Location tab is now renamed to Inventory Locations tab in Equipment Accounting Controls settings.
- Add attachment is now removed from the Add Inventory Location.
- Saving an equipment profile name now ignores deleted equipment profiles when checking for duplicates.
- Inventory table now displays all equipment with page numbers now displayed correctly.
- MAC Addresses can now be searched with or without colon symbol in the Inventory tab and Equipment Profile list.
- Users can now add a scheduled action for late fees and suspensions that will be processed on the specified future date.
- IP Addresses table is now available in the IP Pool dock of the IP Management settings.
- Users can now edit the Subnets and view the list of IP Pools connected to it in the IP Management settings.
- Packages and Portals settings are now moved from the Settings page to the Visp menu.
- Clicking Delete on a service-connected device now removes the device field values.
- Serial No., MAC, IP are now displayed in the Equipment Info summary.
- Equipment and Service Desk tables column chooser items are now arranged properly to avoid confusion.
- Search results in subscribers now return no results if no match is found.
- Search is now improved to display subscribers that match the search values.
- App User column is now displayed in the New User Report snapshot.
- App User column is now added to the New User Report. In the report, “via Signup” will display in the App User column if the subscriber was added through signup.
- If no merchant account is set up for the ISP, “Error: Credit Card payment error: NO MERCHANT ACCOUNT” error message is now displayed when processing payments through signup.
- Usage page in vPortal now displays usage data for Internet service with multiple MAC address.
- Usage data is now calculated more accurately to consider multiple sessions per MAC address for reports and for usage triggers.
- Customer ID column is now added to the Billing History Report.
- If a package is set to require payment but is not set to invoice the package on vPortal signup, the non-zero deposit amount entered by a subscriber is now processed using the subscriber’s entered card.
- Subscriber Services node is now displayed after activating a Minerva IP TV service.
- Uploading an image to the Inventory Location now updates the profile image and the Attachments area without the need of closing and re-opening the Edit dock.
- The upcoming invoice is now displaying the newly-added package charges after moving a service to the package.
- When the status is bulk updated in UBO by changing the Invoice Defaults settings, the status cache will also be updated in Visp.
- Determining Past Due in Visp is now consistent with UBO.
- Subscriber is now successfully created via API even if email description is not provided.
- Saving the QBO credentials in Visp now saves the OAuth Version 2.0 classification correctly.
- Tickets can now be scheduled on weekends.
- Transactions list arrangement in Visp is now similar to the UBO Statements.
- Username is now displayed correctly in the Account Summary portion of the invoice PDF.
- “Edit Equipment Profile Inventory” is now relabeled to “Edit Inventory”.
- Setup fee and prorate charges are now added in a separate invoice if the option is enabled.
- ‘Equipment Function ID must be a number type’ error is now fixed.
- Duplicate serial number is now detected when adding an LTE CPE inventory.
- Services of a package can now be accessed and activated in the mobile view of Visp.
- Selecting a Network Address in the Add New IP Pool no longer crashes Visp.