What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Users can now create default alerts for ticket types and internet service of packages. In addition, customer-level alerts can now be created through the Add Alert option in the Activity log.
- For ISPs using IPPAY as their payment processor and have the Account Updater option enabled, users can now choose to automatically void eCheck payments and choose to send an email notification to specific recipients for eCheck payments that are updated with a declined or unsuccessful status from IPPay.In addition, users can also choose to raise alerts on the subscriber and to the specified application users when such events occur.
- Users can choose to automatically raise alerts on the subscriber’s internet service when the subscriber purchases a top-up option on vPortal.
- Funky Dashboard and Service Desk components are now improved in mobile view.
- If “Require ISP Site, AP and SSID” option is checked in Equipment settings, an error alert is now displayed and internet service can no longer be activated if ISP Site, AP, SSID subscriber equipment fields are blank.
- Report snapshot errors that are preventing some snapshots to send to the ISPs are now fixed.
- Actual merchant error code messages are now displayed when payment failed to process.
- Missing “Specified number of days after invoice generation, if Past Due” auto action option is now restored and is now based on if the customer is on flexible billing, instead on if the ISP is on flexible billing.
- vPortal fixes include the following:
- End of term date auto action is now displayed correctly.
- If a subscriber has multiple devices for Internet service, device options are now displayed in the Usage page for a more accurate and detailed usage for each device.
- Custom item with “Setup Fee” as item name can now be added into the invoice without errors.
- Posting multiple payments no longer displays “out of memory” error.
- Updating a package name now includes updating all non-custom subscriber package intances.
- Deactivating hosting service now deactivates in Hostopia.
- “Specified number of days after invoice generation, if Past Due” option is now based on if the customer is on flexible billing, instead on if the ISP is on flexible billing.
- Autobilling Report email now sends only if there are subscribers whose auto-pay processed for the day.
- A detailed mail error message is now added to the history logs when email failed to send to the subscriber.
- Usage Report now displays the first Interim session packet for devices correctly.
- Missing State dropdown options now display correctly in the Add Prospect dock..
- For ISPs with IPPay merchant, updating expiry date now sends an update to IPPay merchant.
- Full-term charge is now displayed correctly in the upcoming invoice preview.
- Activating or deactivating a service now updates the Packages/Services list under the Subscriber dock.
- Flat rate package tax is now saved correctly when adding a package via invoice.
- Custom field merge fields are now displayed correctly in the ticket.
- Missing last 10 logins tooltip is now restored when hovering on the Latest Authentication date for Internet services.
- Auto-pay columns now display Y and N.
- Saving Yes and No for Auto-pay filter values now automatically updates to Y and N respectively.
- “Require username and password to reactivate this package” label is now displayed correctly in Package Options settings.
- Updating PR for Philippine ISPs is now saved and displayed correctly.
- Updating a ticket template with | symbol now saves correctly.
- Invoice generating script is now improved.
- Generate initial invoices checkbox behavior is now more consistent.
- Status filtering in the main table is now improved to avoid causing the slow performance in Visp.
- Usage calculation is now improved to generate more accurate and consistent data for vportal usage, usage reports, and usage invoices.