What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Payment date is now displayed correctly on refund memo.
- “Access Controller“ field in filters no longer causes UBO to crash.
- Filter logic is now improved for more accurate filtering of subscribers.
- Code issue that causes the random “Cannot read property ‘sendToQueue’ of null” error is now fixed.
- On subscriber packages and services dock, clicking on Devices under Internet Hotspot or inactive Internet service no longer causes error.
- Updating package settings under Package items no longer causes a “notNull Violation” error.
- Timezone is now applied correctly in the Service Desk list.
- Ticket custom fields are now displayed in the Add Ticket window.
- Updating a ticket without changing the schedule no longer restricts saving the changes.
- Schedule tickets of subscribers whose username is blank can now be updated.
- Calendar event sumary for UBO and Visp are now the same.
- Missing Payment Method Count and Subtotal columns are now restored in the Outbound Deposit Report.
- App user column now displays data consistently in the Payments Received Report.
- Transaction type for debit memo now displays correctly in the Income By Account Report.
- Users can now choose to toggle to view the invoice items in the invoice in groups based on the Account assigned to them.
- Main Company column is now available in Service Desk List tab.
- Adding a ticket with a schedule is now successfully created and synced to Google Calendar for those with user calendar subscriptions.
- Missing linking of SIM to CPE and Internet service feature is now in Visp.
- Add Prospect now adapts to screen size correctly.
- Auto-delete on date now displays the date fully in the Subscriber dock.
- When assigning equipment in the Subscriber dock, matching the entered mac address with equipment is now improved to assign equipment correctly.
- Clicking the Qualify button in the Add Subscriber dock now displays the Line of Sight(LOS) profile.
- Selecting a ticket type in the Add Ticket dock no longer duplicates the template.
- Additional custom fields are now displayed in the main table after subscriber syncing on login.
- Credit and debit memos are now included in the Income By Account report with their own row.
- The code that causes the “Channel closed” error to display randomly on posting payment is now fixed.
- Updating package rates via Items settings now updates the recurring package rate of the subscribers correctly.
- QBO sync is now working as expected in Visp.
- Spaces after a comma between multiple email addresses are now ignored when sending an email template.
- Invoice message HTML format is now displayed correctly in invoice PDF.
- PDF formatting is now improved to avoid endless loading when viewing an invoice PDF with 6 pages or more.
- Service label is now displayed correctly in the Add Susbcriber Package popup.
- Latitude and longitude are now generated when a subscriber signs up via vPortal.
- If a package is set to not invoice on signup, invoice charges are now generated correctly on checking Invoice Now option.
- Missing report snapshot for Income by Account is now available.
- Package List w/ MAC and IP merge field now display all MAC and IP of the subscriber service.
- Latitude and longitude now continue to display in the equipment table after clicking on the Assigned CPE row.
- Serial number is now displayed correctly in the Edit Equipment dock.
- Tooltip is now displayed when hovering on a Site name that got hidden since the name is too long.
- MAC address of the equipment is now added to the history log when assigning to or unassigning from a subscriber.
- City of the subscriber is now added to the Income By Account Report details.
- Additional custom field values are now displayed correctly in the main table.
- When payment covers the balance of the subscriber, auto-retry credit card processing will no longer run until the next declined auto-pay of the subscriber.
- Error displayed when navigating on the Map page is now fixed.
- Additional custom fields more than 20 are now available.
- LSD field format restriction is now removed.